On your Amazon Fire TV Device, please complete the following steps to install the ADA TV app.
- Within your Amazon Fire TV device, select the Find option:
- Select the Search option:
- Type in ADA TV:
**Ensure you type a space in between ADA TV in order to see it in your search results to download.
- Once ADA TV is typed in, with your Fire TV remote scroll down and select the ADA TV option to begin your search:
- Navigate to the APPS & GAMES section to select the ADA TV app option within the search results displayed:
- On the ADA TV app page, select the Get option to download the ADA TV App:
Troubleshooting: Although the ADA TV app is FREE, Amazon Fire TV requires you to have a valid credit card on file in order to download any paid or free app. Note, if you do not have a valid card on file, you will get a error similar to this when you try to download the ADA TV app: "Purchase Failure: For your convenience all purchases are completed with your Amazon one-click settings. We cannot complete your order because you do not have a valid payment billing address set up in your Amazon account." If you receive this message: Please Click Here to enter your card information. BE SURE TO LOGIN TO AMAZON WITH THE SAME ACCOUNT USED FOR YOUR FIRESTICK.
- Once downloaded, select the Open option to begin the ADA TV App:
- This will bring you to the ADA TV Login screen, here you can login with your generated app credentials provided in your setup instructions emailed from PBHS: