Once you have installed and logged into the ADA TV app, this will go over opening the app.
- Once your TV and Amazon Firestick is ON
- On the Firestick remote, select and hold down the Home button
- Now select the Apps option:
- Here you will see a grid like view of your current Apps & Channels, find and select the ADA TV app:
- Navigate to the START button on the ADA TV screen (using your remote navigation keys), this will highlight with a Orange square around the button:
- Select the Firestick remote select button to start playing your default playlist connected to this Firestick device!